USB Wi-Fi Drivers
For Ralink RT5572 and related Wi-Fi Chips
By using MCCI’s drivers, you can take advantage of inexpensive, pre-certified Wi-Fi adapters, to add Wi-Fi capability to your product without requiring additional regulatory certifications.
- Proof of Concept Projects
- Internet of Things (IoT) products
- Legacy system upgrades to support Wi-Fi connectivity
- Industrial and transportation
- Military applications
- Automotive accessories
High Level Characteristics of the MCCI RT5572 solution:
- Supported USB Wi-Fi chipsets: RT5572 is our main target; on request, we can support RT3180, RT3370, RT3680 and RT5370.
- Supported Standards: 802.11g/b standard; 802.11n on request
- Supported Operating systems: Green Hills INTEGRITY OS v11.4.4 and later, RTEMS
- Supported SoC: any SOC with MCCI USB 2.0 or 3.0 host support, including STM32, Microchip, Intel, NXP, etc.
- Supported Security: Open, WPA-2-AES
- Operation modes: Station, Infrastructure, Ad-Hoc (depends on use case)
- Included tools: wpa2 supplicant, hostapd, simple DHCP server, IPERF2 client/server,
- No file system required
Didn’t find support for your platform or OS? Want to get on with evaluating the software?
If you have questions and you can’t wait, feel free to call one of our local sales offices, listed on our contacts page. Be sure to mention that you are contacting us about support for MediaTek/Ralink RT5572 Wi-Fi adapters.
For over twenty years we've been developing and licensing USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.