CDC WMC Modem Drivers
For CDC ACM Modems, WMC Handsets, and similar devices
The CDC Wireless Mobile Communication (WMC) 1.1 specification, maintained by USB-IF, allows cell phones to use USB to bring communication functions and multi-media capabilities to PCs and PDAs. MCCI has off-the-shelf Windows eval drivers for ACM and WMC DM products, plus drivers for Mac OS.
The MCCI® WMC drivers let GPRS, EDGE, DECT, CDMA-2000, UMTS, WCDMA, and other 2.5G and 3G terminal equipment take full advantage of these capabilities.
Our WMC driver suite can enumerate any device complying with the WMC specification, including:
- Data/Fax communication functions
- Mobile Direct Line Model (MDLM) functions
- Ethernet Control Model (LAN-frame based) functions
- Mass Storage Class functions
- Audio Class functions
- Human Interface Device (HID) functions
- Vendor Specific functions
- Device Firmware Update (DFU) functions