Produced in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation, the Model 2411 Traduci is a programmable I/O translator for testing products based on medium-speed serial protocols.
- Supports I2C, SPI, I2S, and UART serial protocols.
- Programmable power supplies for I/O standards from 1.7 to 3.3 volts.
- Three low-power iCE40 UltraPlus 5k LUT FPGAs from Lattice Semiconductor for flexibility and extensibility.
- Audio codec on-board with dedicated connector eases loop-back audio testing.
- Arduino-based control module integrated on-board.
- Four industry-standard 12-pin headers support a variety of third-party plug-in modules, or connect to device-under-test..
- Push buttons for local manual control of tests.
- Optional enclosure.
Documentation is available on MSDN on how to build adapters to use Traduci for testing Bluetooth modules, audio modules, and I2C interfaces for compatibility with Windows 10. See the following links: