2411 Traduci I/O Translator
Test I2C, SPI, I2S, UARTs, and other serial protocols under USB control
Microsoft reference information
- Supports I2C, SPI, I2S, and UART serial protocols.
- Programmable power supplies for I/O standards from 1.7 to 3.3 volts.
- Three low-power iCE40 UltraPlus 5k LUT FPGAs from Lattice Semiconductor for flexibility and extensibility.
- Audio codec on-board with dedicated connector eases loop-back audio testing.
- Arduino-based control module integrated on-board.
- Four industry-standard 12-pin headers support a variety of third-party plug-in modules, or connect to device-under-test..
- Push buttons for local manual control of tests.
- Optional enclosure.
Documentation is forthcoming on MSDN on how to build adapters to use Traduci for testing Bluetooth modules, audio modules, and I2C interfaces for compatibility with Windows 10.
For over twenty years we've been developing and licensing USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.