MCCI Cricket UI
Interactively control our Model 3141 USB4™ Switch, Model 3201 Enhanced Type-C Connection Exerciser, Model 2101 USB Connection Exerciser, and more
Get a copy!
Go to the MCCI portal for downloads and documentation
The MCCI Cricket UI is a convenient, cross-platform, open-source GUI for interactively controlling MCCI’s USB Switches and Connection Exercisers.
- Model 3141 USB4™ Switch
- Model 3201 Enhanced Type-C Connection Exerciser
- Model 2101 USB Connection Exerciser
- Model 2301 STD-A USB 3.2 Gen2 Connection Exerciser
- Loop Mode: Control the mode of operation (manual, auto, or loop).
- Manage Model: List attached USB switches/connection exercisers, and select switch to be controlled.
- USB Device Tree View Changes: Display USB device or devices attached to selected switch port.
- Log Window: Display activity log with timestamps.
- Status: Display status of switch, host controller, port details, etc.
- Remote control: Cricket UI can control USB switches attached to test computers in your lab, and gather enumeration results from a remote USB host under test. Additional features allow integration of data from remote embedded hosts or devices.
Modes of Operation:
- Manual mode: connect/disconnect in response to operator pressing the connect/disconnect button on screen.
- Auto mode: continuously connect/disconnect until stopped.
- Loop mode: connected/disconnect for a selected number of times, or until manually stopped.
The Cricket UI source and build procedure is available in GitHub.