To other sites
USB Device Silicon and IP Vendors
Trade Organizations and Consortia
- Bluetooth — low cost wireless
- Compact Flash Association — standardizes Compact Flash cards, commonly used in digital cameras
- MMCA — standardizes Multi-media cards, used for solid-state digital storage
- PCI, PCI Express (PCIe)
- USB Implementer’s Forum
- Microsoft Windows Hardware Certification (WHQL) Home Page
- 3GPP — standards development for UMTS/W-CDMA networks
- ETSI — standards for information and communications technologies including fixed, mobile, radio, broadcast, internet, aeronautical and other areas
- MCPC (Mobile Computing Promotion Consortium) — a standards committee in Japan, developing standards for 3G phone systems and technology
- PCCA — the PCCA’s Standards and Architecture committee meetings generally provide attendees with some of the most interesting inside technical information available regarding the deployment of wireless data services
Imaging and Printing
MCCI® is not responsible for the content or reliability of any website listed above or linked to from elsewhere in this site and cannot accept liability for any damage or loss arising from reliance on external pages. MCCI cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
For over twenty years we've been developing and licensing USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.